The North Bend Eagle
is the hometown newspaper of North Bend and Morse Bluff, Nebraska
In the June 29
print and online
• Roses win roses, loving cup
• Misuse of recycling bin may get it taken out
• Old Settlers images
• NBFD to host open house
• Grasshoppers get first DCBL win
• Juniors split baseball games
• Cleveringa turns in a gem
• Weekly features: Looking back in North Bend history, birth announcements, engagement and wedding announcements, opinion columns, school lunch menus, senior center menus, community calendar, sports box scores and stories, and much more!
Search digital Eagle archives 1897-2011 via the North Bend Library
Old Settlers 2017
will be June 23-25
A cotton candy sky floated above the sights and sounds of Old Settlers this past weekend. More pictures and slideshows from the big weekend will be posted as the next week goes on.
See some of the favorite pictures from the Pride of the Platte Photo Exhibit!
|This month the Eagle is marking 10 years of ownership by publisher Nathan Arneal with popular stories and columns from the past decade. If you have a request for a piece you would like to see reprinted, e-mail, tweet or let us konw on the Eagle Facebook page.
• Chinese dancers, dragon to entertain at Old Settlers
• Holocaust refugee to speak at library
• Council, planning commision disagree on business in residential zone
• Kelberlau on Vietnam honor flight
• Emanuel traces story of father's WWII heroism
• Blind father sees daughter for first time
• Hall celebrates first Mass in home church
• Nathan: Marking 10 years of Eagling (and making up verbs)
• Slideshow: Images from NBC graduation
• Link: KMTV's Ch. 3 story "North Bend risen from the ashes"
• Slideshow: NB Optimist tournament part one and part two
• Video: Omaha Street Percusssion at Old Settlers
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2015 part 1
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2015 part 2
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2015 Kiddie Parade
• Video: Take a video tour of the new North Bend library