The North Bend Eagle
is the hometown newspaper of North Bend and Morse Bluff, Nebraska
In the Aug. 24
print and online
•NBC football preivew
• NBC softball preview
• Charter VFW member to attend 70th anniversary
• Dist. 56 students reunite
• Czech Steager honored at Sacred Heart
• Hansen looks forward to 100th
• Chicago ag students visit North Bend
• Tigers softball second in home tourney
• Obits: Marlene Filipi, Delores Ferguson
• Weekly features: Looking back in North Bend history, birth announcements, engagement and wedding announcements, opinion columns, school lunch menus, senior center menus, community calendar, sports box scores and stories, and much more!
Search digital Eagle archives 1897-2011 via the North Bend Library
Link to NebPress Digital for Eagle e-sub access.
Old Settlers 2017
will be June 23-25
|NBC football coaches watch Friday's soap scrimmage from the newly installed bleachers. With the bleachers still waiting on the press box to be installed, they were closed to the public. Fans brought their own chairs and watched from the south side of the track.
See some of the favorite pictures from the Pride of the Platte Photo Exhibit!
• Teachers teaching second generation
• City removes recylcing bin
• Morse Bluff sign nods to history
• Cody family aims to finish late father's tractor restoration
• School board looks at paved parking
• Mullally loses weight FAST
• Council: Golf carts being considered for city streets
• Nathan: Marking 10 years of Eagling (and making up verbs)
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2016 part 2
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2016 part 1
• Slideshow: Find yourself in the Old Settlers parade crowd!
• Slideshow: Old Settlers Kiddie Parade
• Slideshow: Images from NBC graduation
• Link: KMTV's Ch. 3 story "North Bend risen from the ashes"
• Slideshow: NB Optimist tournament part one and part two
• Video: Take a video tour of the new North Bend library